Monday, May 12, 2014

New mini game? Turkey's on the run? Don't fart!

Hiya! Fishmr here! So.. Recently polo field made a post on the blog. 
Man does that look cool. What if the reason. They have to stop asteroids is because turkey's were on the run out of the club penguin jail and started helping protobot destroy the world with asteroids just so they can go back into the past for no reason? Anyways it looks like you blow up asteroids with a laser fired from the suit we have seen in many ads before. Just remember... In these suits don't fart! That would smell bad. Trust me.. I know! Me and pookie we're hanging out in my robot thingy and she dropped a bomb! Layed an egg. Exploded out of excitement? Anyways.. If you even to there don't do it with pookie.(pookie: your not a joy ride either mister. You keep spilling your milk all over me. It's so gross) Oh yeah.. Hate to break it to you pookie but your adopted! (Pookie: All pookies are adopted. Except Evilpookie 2....She's a clone.) Anyways... While I go and put an air freshener in my suit thingy... Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!-Fishmr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!