Monday, May 12, 2014

NEW CATAPULT OF DOOM! Oh wait... That's just the new catalog OF DOOM! Pookie extinction? And bugs.

Hiya! Fishmr bot 9000 here from the year 20193 and I have come to bring you information on a super catapult of(pookie:nudges)*cough* catalog of doom. Anyways... I have brought pookie here to go to the future where there is a lack of pookies in the future. They are almost extinct. (Pookie: I'm sorry mister but I don't wanna leave my comfy bed. Go to the pet shop) Will do. Anyways... To explain the catapult thing.. In the future we replaced all of the catalogs with catapults. Anyways here are the holograms.
If you click on the space squid costume you get a hidden item. It should be the squidzoid costume.
Glitch?Bug? I think so. I kept trying and couldn't get it to appear. Maybe it's because the mobile doesn't have secret items? I mean I guess it isn't working and just thinks I keep just clicking the item when I'm trying for the secret. Or maybe it's just that I am terrible at this sort of thing with this pookie stealing robot hands. 
Anyways... Keep rocking that outfit Dj! Spin me some chill beats! Anyways.. What's your favorite item in this catapu- I mean catalog?-Fishmr bot 9000
I AM ERROR.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!