Monday, August 4, 2014

New update! Also.. Frozen takeover confirmed? Hacksquatch? Credit to @Tweestweets

Hiya! Fishmr is here! Wuzzup? Is it just me or has cp updated? It's probably just me.. We'll see ya later!




I'm just kidding guys! Well, here is the new newspaper!
Also.. Many of you are probably wondering why I didn't blog for the last party... Well... It's a party that most penguins didn't really like so I really felt out of it to blog on it. Of course we are still up and we are keeping blogging. Also.. Next week I go out of town! Going on vacation! I'm going to post the updates of next week still though. Anyways.. Here's the new Ice Rink and A New EPF message! 
Also.. There have been rumors of a Sasquatch.. Or a hacksqautch.. Credit to @tweestweets for the name. Anyways.. Here is a pic. Note: it is from club penguin cp. 
Anyways.. I really think the hacksqautch is also the yeti that was rumored a few years back. What do you guys think the hacksqautch is?  Tell us below! -Fishmr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!