Friday, June 13, 2014

Cp prom! New newspaper!

Hiya everyone! Cp prom starts this week. Take your guy or gal up to the university and partay! Here's a picture of me hanging out... Alone...... Getting the stuff.... Forever alone... 
And apparently I forgot to take a picture of me getting the graduation cap. Well.... I'm not graduation for a few years anyway. Well.... A new newspaper came out. I didn't read everything (but the comic was funny) but it seems like, Penguin cup is coming! I'm going on team green with Megg and spike hike. What team are you on? Here are the pics of the newspaper. 
Notice: I accidentally posted the pics in the wrong order. 
Anyways, I know I used to have cropped photos. Ever since I started blogging on my iPad I've been forgetting to crop. That will change next week. Also... We have a new spy message from Gary saying thank you for defeating protobot.
Anyways, also... Junes party is confirmed to be the Music jam! What do you think it will be like? Tell us in the comments below.-Fishmr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!