Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cat's Corner Ch.1

So I have gotten quite a few questions from you guys, so I figured it would be cool to blog about them!
Here goes!
1. Who is your favorite CP blogger?
    Good question. There are so many awesome bloggers, but Monchocho is my favorite. He really listens and helps out bloggers like me. :D
2. New Clubpenguin or Old Clubpenguin?
    I definitely LOVE old club penguin. I love how the parties back then were made for enjoyment, not advertising. Everything was so cool! I remember that I could do so much without purchasing a membership. I also loved the old piffle design and how unique they looked. I could go on and on about how much I miss old club penguin.
3.What is your favorite party?
   Hard question. I always love the holiday parties, but my favorite one was the Holiday Party 2007.
I remember buying the snow globe igloo and decorating it for Xmas when I was little. It was also when my brother and I were both involved with club penguin. Gotta love those old parties!
4.How did you choose your penguin user name?
   I remember watching the superhero dog movie when it first came out, and I wanted my username to be "Super Dog". Sadly, that name was taken :( I ended up trying "Supercat900" and it worked! Somehow that account got hacked or something so I made the new account, "Supercat9000"

Feel free to answer these questions! I would be thrilled to hear your answers. :)
-Supercat9000

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!