Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Muppets come to the island! Feat- Pookie 2 (Fishmr: and me!)

Hiya! The fuzzies are back in town! I haven't actually done their events yet because it's hard to get people to do it. Anyways, here's the newspaper! 
Anyways, I wish snuffy could come. Oh well. Anyways, me and fishmr will be hanging on the island all week! Come and play with us and dress as snuffy in an elephant costume! OMYGOSH! Incoming massage. (Fishmr: pookie! It's message. They don't want an incoming massage) A somewhat stalkerish frog appeared. Frog used theif. It's super effective. Noooooo! I left my doll in there. If you see a snuffy doll then tell me. Here's the pics of what happened.
Credit to fishmr for the pics. (Fishmr: pookie, why don't you say that once we are done? Also, next time I get the big blogging part and you get the parentheses.) parentheses? Are those filters so I don't accidentally see dead bodies on google? Does it make my parents sees? (Fishmr: no. Ugh. Just finish) Well, that's all we have for today. I think fishmr's turning redder than he already is. Better run away before he blows up. -leader supreme, master pookie. (FISHMR:POOOKIE!!! COME BACK HERE)
Note: sorry for late post delay. This post just would not publish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment!